TECHNET Archives

July 2001

From:
Carl VanWormer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 07:38:03 -0700
While checking some of the web vectors in this reply, I found a lot more at
branch from one of the mentioned sites.  Some of who are designing boards
(or suffering from poorly designed boards) may have interest in some of the
titles at the site: http://www.ultracad.com/articles.htm
Such as:
Using the IPS Temperature Charts
Temperature rise in PCB traces
Fusing current
Slots in planes (don't use 'em)
The effects of vias on PCB traces
90 degree corners
crosstalk
PCB impedance control
Bypass capacitors
Loop areas

Carl Van Wormer
Cipher Systems
1815 NW 169th Place, Suite 5010
Beaverton, OR  97006
Phone (503)-617-7447    Fax (503)-617-6550