TECHNET Archives

July 2001

From:
Jack Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:33:01 -0500
He signed off technet last evening.  You all will have to wait until he lets us know he's back online before you can msg to him.  tnks  jack

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/19/01 09:10PM >>>
Hey Hans!!

You forgot about a couple of other things too...affordable housing, no
rolling blackouts, and no 12-lane freeways that turn into parking lots twice
a day!!

But you'll have to get back dealing with the humidity...here in Oklahoma it's
been like a 'friggen sauna...getting over a 100-degrees, 75% humidity, heat
index is like 115-degrees, and that's in the shade!! They're saying this
gonna go on for at least another week or so!! (pant, pant, pant...)

We'll see you...have a good trip!!

-Steve Gregory-