TECHNET Archives

July 2001

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:00:03 +0100
Hans

Hope you will excuse me for butting in but - health concerns?

Water will kill you if you drink too much of it! Guess it should be banned
in Europe and California?

Regards, Graham Naisbitt

http:// www.concoat.co.uk <http://www.concoat.co.uk>

For instant access to Product Data Sheets register on the Tech-Shot area of
http:// www.concoat.co.uk <http://www.concoat.co.uk>

Concoat Limited
Alasan House, Albany Park
CAMBERLEY GU16 7PH UK