TECHNET Archives

July 2001

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 10:52:34 -0400
Steve,
A few other things to consider:
1) Some people have more restrictions than you on what they can post
2) Some people have more internal resources they can turn to than you
3) Most people are more bashful than you are.  :)
4) Most of us have a narrower focus on what we see.

I also agree with what Bill, Doug and Mike said.

Its too bad more people don't contribute.  I can think of one young, male
engineer in upper New York State who is lurking.  You know who you are.  :)

regards,
Bev Christian
Research in Motion