TECHNET Archives

July 2001

From:
Chuck Brummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 07:48:57 -0700
 Buying the press for scaled flow is a wise idea.  There are many parameters involved in
making and controling prepreg.  Just checking two, one of which is subjective, is not
adequate.  Scaled flow testing will not always tell you what is wrong with the prepreg but
will let you know that the product itself has some factor that is out of spec.

Chuck Brummer
Acuson