DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

July 2001

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Amira Mohammed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:03:54 +0300
Dear All,

We want to create a chick list sheet for our PCB designers to review the
major items, which are important for fabrication, in their boards before
sending them to  fabrication, to minimize iteration in the design, and also
We want to set up our technology file to be realistic
If any one can help, this will be appreciated

Thanks in Advance
Amira Mohamed
PCB Designer
IEP