TECHNET Archives

June 2001

From:
"Tom B." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 11:42:08 -0400
Hello Netters,

Sorry First attempt I left off subject (Starting out one of those Days!!)

Does anyone know of company that can do ICT and Burn-In Testing within same
facility?

Here is my situation:

We need an Outside source to do initial testing of 45 pcs of an assembly.

Test Requirements:

1. Genrad 2286 Test Platform, All digital pins are high speed, relay driver
board, SVS power supply, AFTM board, and IEEE Fluke model 1953A
Counter/Timer.

We should be able to supply the Test Fixture Head and Test Programs.

2. Node count is about 1500-1600.
3. Perform Genrad ICT testing before and after burn-in. (2) test required.

Burn-In Requirements:

1. Total Duration of 96 hours.

2. 8 hour cycles consisting of 4 hours @60C, then 4 hours @10C, with 30
minute transition between extremes.

3. Power cycling of Assembly shall be performed during Burn-In with 27
minutes "ON" and 3 minutes "OFF".

Extra:

1. Would like for company performing test to provide Diagnostic's and Repair
of "ICT" Failure of initial units.
2. We will provide parts to facilitate repairs.

Tom Braswell
Ph: (252) 977-8745
Fx: (252) 977-3477
Email: [log in to unmask]