TECHNET Archives

June 2001

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:52:10 -0400
Joseph,

We use a product by 3M (Tape 42).  There are four versions listed in their
catalog.  The catalog numbers are 42, 5419, 5413 and 5414.  The first two
are sold as ESD safe tapes.  It works well in our Dover Soltec Model 6621
wave which is for through hole.  Our pre-heat section is running at 450°C.
We have had no problems with the tape coming loose or leaving adhesive
residue.

Phil Nutting
Manufacturing Engineer
Kaiser Systems, Inc.