TECHNET Archives

June 2001

From:
Lou Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:52:39 -0400
Chris, Bill, et al. -

FYI, regarding Chris' comment about the multitude of characteristics, you
may want to look into using the Multiple Analysis of Variance technique.
 It's the next step beyond DOE and Taguchi.  Social scientists have some
tools, like this, that I think could be useful in physical science and
engineering.  Lou Hart