TECHNET Archives

June 2001

From:
"Vanderhoof, Brad" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:18:39 -0700
We have implemented TRI reporting based on the new regulation.
We had waste water testing -- lead is always below detection limit.
 An independent firm was hired to test the emissions from our exhaust stacks
-- also below detection limits -- and provide a certification report.
Beyond this we use mass balance to figure lead disposition.

I recommend you start preparing for this report.
Regards,
Brad Vanderhoof