TECHNET Archives

June 2001

From:
"Campbell, William (wcampbel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:08:14 -0400
You probably won't get paid for the parts and labor, but at least pushing
for it will help your vendor understand your situation a little better.  I
would start a little collection, in case more fall out.  At the least, it
should also help them monitor their process a little better.