TECHNET Archives

June 2001

From:
Jiang Ping <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:57:34 +0800
Hi,

We have a similar board that double side reflow with a pallet.  The pallet actually is a frame with two beams.  There are some support pins on the beams that keep away from bottom components.  When boards are put on the pallet and clamped, the bottom side is not covered, so all the bottom side solder joints are fully reflowed in the oven.  It works very well.

Hope that helps.

Jiang Ping