TECHNET Archives

June 2001

From:
"Galang, Jerry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:29:54 -0700
Matthew,

we use .406mm between bodies, .5mm if next to a component 1.5 times it's
height, .75mm if next to a component twice its height, end to end (pad to
pad) .203mm, .635 from board edge. Most of our designs are packed into
minipci form factor or smaller. most of this depends on the p&p machine
used. hope this helps.

Regards,
Jerry Galang
Intel Corporation