LEADFREE Archives

June 2001

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Vittorio Sirtori <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leadfree Electronics Assembly E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:17:48 +0200
David please,

send to me a soft copy.

Best regards and many thanks.

Vittorio Sirtori
 Material Engineer
Packaging Technology Development
Dpt :476 - Tel : +39 039-639 5253 -  Fax : +39 039-639 5015
Celestica Italia srl - Via Lecco 61 - 20059 Vimercate (MI) Italy
e-mail  [log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

David Suraski <[log in to unmask]>@IPC.ORG> on 05/31/2001 07:04:24 PM

Please respond to "Leadfree Electronics Assembly E-Mail Forum."
      <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to David Suraski

Sent by:  Leadfree <[log in to unmask]>