DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2001

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:45:47 -0500
7bit
From:
Brad Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
I agree with Bill's statement.  Taking the workshop is the best thing that you can do to
prepare.  He basically teaches the test.  Studying now will help to so the workshop will be a
refresher for you.  Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions during the workshop.  Good Luck
and God bless.
Brad Marshall, C.I.D.
Subsite Electronics