TECHNET Archives

May 2001

Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 08:18:23 -0400
Your comments about ultrasonics has got me thinking- I am looking for a new
stencil cleaner that would also be used for cleaning misprinted boards. I am
using water-soluble paste. The stencil cleaners I see on the market today
all seem to employ ultrasonics. Since many of our boards use crystals,
oscillators, etc., I am concerned about subjecting them to ultrasonics if I
have to clean a misprint on side 2 of the board after side 1 is completed. I
am wondering what others in a similar situation are using as a
stencil/misprint cleaner for water-soluble.

Bob

Robert Barr
Manufacturing Engineering
Formation, Inc.