TECHNET Archives

May 2001

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 08:32:40 +0200
Hello Hann,
nice to hear from you.
Would like something to click on place, or put on like a stamp or fasten with any simple method on inside of an aluminium cabinet. Equipment size about half cub feet. Mast oriented, diff heights from some feet to hundreds of feet up. Global placement. Long exposure to >80RH should change this indicator so one could open the box regularly and see what happens on inside. Electronic indicators too expensive for placeing in hundreds of such boxes.

Cheers

Ingemar