TECHNET Archives

May 2001

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 14:38:14 -0400
The stuff we use we purchased from Contact Systems back in 1995.  It is
proprietary code and was written in DOS back in '87.  I believe they no
longer use/sell this software.  There is a new package that I briefly looked
at several years ago while at the Contact Systems booth at NEPCON.  It was
similarly priced, in a Windows environment.  The Contact Systems Web Site
lists "3Cam" as the offline software in use now.  Going one level deeper it
looks like the software is from Aegis Industrial Software Corp.
(www.aiscorp.com) makers of CircuitCAM software.