TECHNET Archives

May 2001

From:
"Jana L. Carraway" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 09:41:39 -0700
Thank you Bruce.  I am aware there are no standards; I am interested in what
companies have put in place given there are no standards and what the
thinking is behind the environmental/cleanliness specifications.  I agree
with you that an important issue is to avoid adding contamination to the
substrates prior to assembly.
Best Regards,
Jana Carraway