TECHNET Archives

May 2001

From:
"Busko, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 10:11:29 +0200
IMO you should use the same alloy that you use for your reflow process. I
wouldn´t go with something special.
If you´re in need of putting non eutectic balls on that device - I can´t
suggest a tool ( haven´t done it myself ).
For eutectic balls you don´t need preformed balls, there´s a tool, for
example from WELLER,  to print paste on the device and than reflow that
arrangement to form the balls.

Hope that helps a bit

Wolfgang