TECHNET Archives

May 2001

From:
"Pelchat, Janice" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 05:30:19 -0500
Awesome information!

To add another aspect - Make sure whatever design you use, you also have the
materials, microstencils, and trained rework operators on hand BEFORE you go
into production.  Proper inspection equipment is a must for qualifying your
process (we use a combination of X-Ray, HP Laminography, and ersascope
perimeter equipment - all depends on the access to the BGA).

Jan Pelchat
Benchmark Electronics