LEADFREE Archives

May 2001

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Dioscoro A. Merilo" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leadfree Electronics Assembly E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:09:54 +0800

David,

Please send me a copy of your paper.

Thanks,

Dioscoro A. Merilo

Corporate R and D

ST Assembly Test Servives Ltd.

Singapore

David Suraski <[log in to unmask]>@IPC.ORG> on 01-06-2001 01:04:24 AM

Please respond to "Leadfree Electronics Assembly E-Mail Forum."

      <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to David Suraski

Sent by:  Leadfree <[log in to unmask]>