TECHNET Archives

April 2001

From:
Timothy Reeves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 12:04:10 -0700
From UL-746A Polymeric Materials - Short Term Property Evaluations (Nov
2000):
Table 23.1
CTI (Volts)    PLC (Performance Level Category, not programmable logic
controller)
>= 600         0
400- <600      1
250- <400      2
175- <250      3
100- <175      4
0  - <100      5

Seems kinda backwards but hey maybe the person who wrote it is a golfer.
I'd guess there aren't many materials with a PLC of 0.
Hope that does it.

Tim Reeves