TECHNET Archives

April 2001

From:
Eric Bogatin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:57:25 -0500
Brian-

I've had a lot of success with the Agilent line of TDRs. The
latest box is their Digital Communications Analyzer, Infiniium
scope with differential TDR plug in.

I've written  a number of papers on what differential impedance
means and how to interpret the measurements from a TDR to extract
the differential impedance. They are posted on our web site,
www.gigatest.com , in the app notes section, and are available
for free download. Please help yourself.

My next public signal integrity course in May, covers
differential impedance.

--eric

**************************************
Eric Bogatin