TECHNET Archives

April 2001

From:
"Tempea, Ioan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:20:43 -0400
I checked the profile, it's OK, I don't burn the flux.
Didn't pass the glass plate, but I played a lot with the immersion of the
PCB, with no result.
I don't use any fixtures.

And one thing I forgot to mention is that we already soldered the previous
revision of the same assembly, with no problem at all.

Thanks,
Ioan