TECHNET Archives

April 2001

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 10:30:28 +0100
We had a very similar discussion a month or so back, the reference to
the Nikon reminded me, at the time someone suggested simply offering a
regular digital camera to the microscope. So you might want to trawl
the archive. BTW I tried this with both a Fuji and a Nikon. It's not
very elegant but it worked fine,

Mike Fenner