TECHNET Archives

April 2001

From:
Kathy Kuhlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 11:02:02 -0500
Ok I have read a lot of the responses concerning this topic and wanted to throw my 2 cents in.

If you are losing any product quality or compromising the product in any way you are either not at the right subcontractor or you haven't clearly defined your expectations to the subcontractor.  Niche's have their place and purpose.  Who is caring about the product quality?  People like myself are.  We are the  subcontractor's treating your product like our own.  We are trying to teach our organization about your product and the purpose it serves.

To out source or not to out source is a bang for the buck decision.  Product quality shouldn't be part of the decision.

Kathy

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" http-equiv=Content-Type> <META content="MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=GENERATOR></HEAD> <BODY style="FONT: 10pt Haettenschweiler; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px; MARGIN-TOP: 2px"> <DIV>Ok I have read a lot of the responses concerning this topic and wanted to throw my 2 cents in.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>If you are losing any product quality or compromising the product in any way you are either not at the right subcontractor or you haven't clearly defined your expectations to the subcontractor.&nbsp; Niche's have their place and purpose.&nbsp; Who is caring about the product quality?&nbsp; People like myself are.&nbsp; We are&nbsp;the subcontractor's treating your product like our own.&nbsp; We are trying to teach our organization about your product and the purpose it serves.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>To out source or not to out source is a bang for the buck decision.&nbsp; Product quality shouldn't be part of the decision. </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Kathy</DIV></BODY></HTML>