TECHNET Archives

April 2001

From:
"Misner, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:27:11 -0500
Steve,

While all the reponses have tremendous validity another key is control of
costs with out sourcing which translates into risk reduction. As with most
operations, the lower the risk, the lower the potential return. So bottom
line becomes an organization's balance or comfort level between risk and
financial return.

Regards,
Bruce Misner