TECHNET Archives

April 2001

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 12:50:25 +0100
Can sort of confirm the point on 24 hour usage.... At my recently
ex-company (ceramic processing/cutting) the real problem was oil which
required constant vigilance so the factory air was high on the
agenda/consciousness. Puffing oil all over substrates is not something
the customers go for.
We had no water in air line problems when running three shifts, but
occasionally - depending on weather - when running two. It came out
when someone [jokingly of course] pointed out that the only thing the
night shift doesn't screw up are the airlines, we looked into this
from there and found it to be true when looking at the logs, but never
explained it.

Mike