TECHNET Archives

April 2001

From:
Geoff Layhe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:37:55 +0100
Hi Ron,
NEMA G10 is glass fibre epoxy resin without flame retardant.
NEMA FR4 is glass fibre epoxy resin with flame retardant. The NEMA spec
(I think it's LI 1) gives the flame resistance. I don't have a copy of this
- but FR4 meets the requirements of UL 94 V0 for flammability and I can fax
you the relevant details on burning time etc if you want. Or try the UL web
site www.ul.com.

hope this helps
Geoff Layhe
www.lamar-uk.co.uk

Private & Confidential:
This e-mail message is confidential and is intended solely for the person or
organisation to whom it is addressed.  If the message is received by anyone
other than the addressee please return the message to the sender by replying
to it and then delete the message from your computer.