TECHNET Archives

March 2001

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:43:41 -0000
Steve

Just had another thought, my wife used to be an air stewardess and had the
rather unpleasant experience of tar / nicotine literally dripping down from
the aircraft ceiling during a landing...all over some poor woman's white
dress! Can you imagine??? And Phil said Yuck!? This is a real UrgHhh! No
apology given!

Maybe Jim Maguire formally of Boeing could shed some further light...

Regards, Graham Naisbitt

www.concoat.co.uk

Concoat Limited                     www.concoat.co.uk
<http://www.concoat.co.uk>