TECHNET Archives

March 2001

From:
"d. terstegge" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:12:19 +0100
Hi Gaby,

Never tried that. Would you attach the high-temp solderballs with eutectic solderpaste ?  Or maybe just use higher temperatures to solder the balls to the BGA-lands ?  I don't know.......

Daan Terstegge
Unclassified mail
Personal Website: http://www.smtinfo.net

>>> Gabriela Bogdan <[log in to unmask]> 03/02 7:11 pm >>>
Daan,
Are ceramic BGA's OK for reballing?
Gaby