TECHNET Archives

March 2001

From:
Bill Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 17:00:09 EST
Hello all,
I am in the process of looking for a better program to track and monitor inventory, sales, Bill of Materials, ect... . Right now we are using an old version of "B-PIX", it works ok for inventory purposes but I am looking for something that will allow me to enter in an assembly number and have it print out a Bill of Materials with the part number, reference desig., description, and any deviations/ECO's listed somehow. I would also like it to track inventory information including the ability to do issue slips. Basically I want something that will do all the above and even have something that purchasing and receiving can use. So I pretty much need some sort of management program that the entire plant can utilize in one way or the other.
Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to contact me offline at the information below if you prefer.
Thanks in advance.

Bill Davis
Thermo Assembly & Test
Grand Junction CO.