TECHNET Archives

March 2001

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:43:37 +0300
Doug

Sunny, about 30°C, beautiful spring-like weather with the birds making
an infernal row and the hills a blaze of colour before everything gets
seared next month. Just added a bit to the garden irrigation system to
finish the last piece of automatic watering before it gets hot.

Slight variations of opinion for Rudolph, but roughly similar. :-) The
rejoinder was sent off long before I saw yours!

Best regards

Brother Ellis