TECHNET Archives

March 2001

From:
Phil Crepeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:08:52 -0800
hi,

i'm not sure i'm visualizing this properly, but couldn't you cut the wires longer than you need,  tetra-etch the insulation (without immersing the cut ends into the tetra-etch, and finally trimming them to the desired length?  personally, i'd have a warm feeling if the teflon jacket was brown, because that would be an indicator that you were going to have a good bond to the polyurethane potting compound.

phil