TECHNET Archives

March 2001

From:
Timothy Reeves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:47:30 -0800
Try BA-2151 Thermally Conductive Epoxy from Tra-Con. It uses alumina for
thermal conductivity enhancement, has a working life of 1.5 hrs. and a
thermal conductivity of .95 W/M/K.
I got a sample I never used from Adhesive Engineering and Supply in NH, I
could send you, but you're closer to them than I am.
Contact Rob Gagnon at (800) 888-GLUE or see http://www.stick-it.com
or go directly to (800) TRA-CON1. They're in Massachusetts.

Tim Reeves
ECD