TECHNET Archives

March 2001

From:
"Blomberg, Rainer (FL51)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:02:56 -0500
We do this very thing with most of our components needing thermal
attachment.  We inject the material through a hole in the board using a
syringe.  We use a thermally conductive polyurethane and it has a working
life of 2 hours.  It will cure at room temp. (24 hrs) or 30 minutes at 100
deg. C:
                Uralane 7760
                Vantico Adhesives and Tooling
                5121 SanFernando Rd West