TECHNET Archives

March 2001

From:
Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:06:20 +0200
My 3 cents:
#3 Splitted replenishing: just by two dosing pumps instead of one.It is much
more easier than calibrating of valves.
Another questions: providing the etching is set at optimal conditions and
there is no need for rework-why beginning of dry film lifting in replenisher
rinse is bothering you?The copper is not etched in this section!!!
The lifting of photoresist resulting attack on lines is in the etching
section.
Edward

Edward Szpruch
Eltek , Manager of Process Engineering
P.O.Box 159 ; 49101 Petah Tikva Israel
Tel  ++972 3 9395050 , Fax  ++972 3 9309581
e-mail   [log in to unmask]