TECHNET Archives

March 2001

From:
"McGlaughlin, Jeffrey A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:24:32 -0500
Look at CSP on ceramic filled thermoset plastic substrates (RO4003) combined
with laser drilled microvia technology.  Its bleeding edge now so it should
be state-of-the-art in 3 to 5 years.

Jeffrey A. McGlaughlin, C.I.D.
Sr. PCB Designer
Battelle Memorial Institute