TECHNET Archives

March 2001

From:
Ted Tontis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:59:27 -0600
        I heard that they where going to sell them like they sell calling
cards. Able to buy them at drug stores, gas stations, and mini marts. It
will be a hot product, because there is no need for a contract, you pay as
you go and if you loose it oh well.
Just think about all the teen's that are going to be racing to the stores to
pick these thing's up.
I agree about the waste thing, make it bio-degradable.

just another opinion

Ted T.