TECHNET Archives

February 2001

From:
Paul Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:20:56 -0000
White Tin is an immersion tin process that can have a limited number of
reflow operations because of the very thin nature of the deposit. Does your
supplier guarantee how may reflow cycles to expect
Original investigations by GPT over 4 years ago in the UK showed that Tin
Whiskering was also a problem