TECHNET Archives

February 2001

From:
Chuck Brummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:30:23 -0800
HI,
I had just tossed out all the mail associated with this topic and found something in a
magazine.

I am looking at the current issue of "Cleanrooms" (Feb. 2001) and ther is an article on Leak
Testing of cleanroom equipment and clothing.  It suggests a fixture and compressed air.
Hope this helps.

Chuck Brummer
Acuson