TECHNET Archives

February 2001

From:
"McGlaughlin, Jeffrey A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:59:55 -0500
Size has always been the divider in the places I have worked. If it serves a
single card cage it is a backplane, multiple card cages - backpanel, and if
it has any active devices - mother board.

Jeffrey A. McGlaughlin, C.I.D.
Sr. PCB Designer
Battelle Memorial Institute
Columbus Ohio