TECHNET Archives

February 2001

From:
"Kelly M. Schriver" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:37:42 -0600
Brian & All -

Any chance that these after the fact problems might have their origin with
condensed solids which have later become activated to some degree from
moisture?  I've been there a few times, and it seems to be one of those
nasty, hard to pin down ghosts of our industry.

Regards - Kelly