TECHNET Archives

February 2001

From:
"Campbell, William (wcampbel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 08:39:04 -0500
Howard-  your summertime solder beads may be a result of paste slumping from
the higher temps and humidity.  More likely though, its something related to
stencil design/placement.  Check the archives for "home plate" and see what
you find.  Four days is probably a bit too long.  Hope it helps.

Bill C