TECHNET Archives

February 2001

From:
Nancy Trumbull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:51:41 -0500
Jim,
Just in case no one replies you can contact  IPC.  Or give Jack Crawford a ring he will direct your need.  IPC has facility that do in-house and facility training.  I have gone to IPC 610 and 600 Instructor class's at Black fox and Quality Technology Company.
All of them are good.  If this will be an on going you may want to consider having  someone certified at one of their facility's Also who every you train  will be capable of training in other facility.  At the price you or they sat. All for a cost of about $2, 000. or lower depending on what you want and were you go to get certified.  Just ask IPC for a directory. You will have to contact each facility for their class's and schedules.

Good Luck
Nancy T.
>>> [log in to unmask] 02/15/01 10:22AM >>>
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone that can do soldering training at our facility.  I
need someone that can train the basics and up.  We need a training program
that is geared towards the type of soldering we perform.  Please contact me
offline, and I can explain more, [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Jim West
Manufacturing Engineer
Nexergy Inc.