TECHNET Archives

February 2001

From:
Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:03:35 -0600
You all are really great or you're playing some kind of trick on the old
MoonMan. If I wasn't getting so many kind comments from so many people, and
vultures alike, I'd swear this can't be for real.

Got over 200 more requests today. Over 60 from the European and Asian
communities before 0500 this morning.

Also, got some kind offers to help. Thanks Steve, Mauricio, and Partap.

I'm going to try meeting demand by hand tonight. If all 1500 of you
flightless birds, or otherwise, go for it, I'll just post the stuff as I
probably should have done anyway but for wanting to meet you all in mail.

Never saw so many folks who haven't posted that much. There really is a core
of dedicated netters out there besides the regulars. Keep it up and so will
I.

Thing is, I almost had to pay people to want this stuff a year or two ago.
Shows how much everyone really does want to do it right, on time, the first
time every time by managing processes, as early as possible, instead of
reacting to results as defect.

Outstanding and applause to you all,

MoonMan

If you don't get yours, be sure and let me know. By the way, my new
management team wasn't that thrilled here at first. I showed them your