TECHNET Archives

February 2001

From:
Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:52:52 -0500
Earl, since everyone wants a copy (including me!) - wouldn't it make sense to put it someplace internet accessible like Steve's Driveway storage spot?  That way you can just tell us where to find it and we don't waste your time sending 1400 emails... I'm sure you have better things to do (recruiting for your social club?).

regards

Graham Collins
Process Engineer, Litton Systems Canada, Atlantic Facility
(902) 873-2000 ext 6215

>>> [log in to unmask] 02/12/01 01:37PM >>>
        Earl,

                Since everyone else is getting a copy I would hate to be
left out of something as good as this, so if you would send me a copy I
would appreciate it very much.

Thanks

Kenneth McKee
PCB Designer