TECHNET Archives

February 2001

From:
Mauricio Castro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 12:44:35 -0600
Earl,

after vieweing a lot of mails asking for your document (mine was directly to you).

why don't ask Keach Sasamori (Technet), if you can distribute your document over the Technet
Forum?

or send the file to Keach to check for viruses and then e-mail it to the forum.

I think it would save you a lot of  your personal and intenet time.

Regards,
Mauricio Castro