TECHNET Archives

February 2001

From:
"Kelly M. Schriver" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 07:01:22 -0600
Yo Earl -

Sorry to get in on this foray a little bit late but I been on the run again.
Good to hear from you - I was startin' to wonder if you'd denned up with
some critter and gone into hibernation for the winter.

How's about shoot me a copy of your DFM/CE checklists, if ya would, please.

On the vulture issue, at least it looks like your carcass aint bleaching in
the sun along the roadside, so that means you're still crankin' along.  We
had a couple of warm, sunny days down here, and there must have been a
hundred of them critters soaring on the thermals off the face of the
mountain.  It's an impressive sight, but sometimes makes one wonder if
there's still anything alive down in the valley below us.

Take care of yourself - Kelly